HOW do we
LOVE one another
LIVE with purpose?
KNOW God and SHOW God's love
Matt. 22:37 “Love God with all your heart, soul & mind...”
1 Thess. 5:18 "in everything give thanks..."
We don’t want kids to just know stories about God. We want kids to begin a journey of building a relationship with Him. We want kids to KNOW God, LOVE Jesus, LEARN from & LISTEN to God's words in the Bible, TALK to God (PRAY) and say THANK YOU!
- KNOW & LOVE - God wants to have a relationship with you!
God sent his only Son Jesus to earth to die for you, to take the punishment for your sins; he offers the free gift of life with him forever; we don't deserve it and there's nothing we can do to earn it. Jesus loves you so much and he wants you to experience his love now and forever.
- LEARN & LISTEN - God wrote the Bible for you!
He gave you cool true stories and wisdom on how to live each day. Listen and obey what God teaches you.
- TALK with God (PRAY) - God wants to hear from you any time!
He loves to hear you tell Him what's going on, ask for help and even ask tough questions.
- THANK God - God loves to hear you say thank you!
Thank God for all the wonderful things He has made and done for you! Develop a grateful attitude for everything.
SHOW God's Love:
John 15:12 "Love one another..."
We want kids' attitudes and actions to reflect God and his love working in their lives. We want kids to SHOW God's LOVE to ONE ANOTHER, and LIVE with PURPOSE at home, at church & in our community.
- when we worship at church
- when we hang with family and friends
- when we try to make good choices
- when we respect authority (parents, church leaders, teachers, coaches, etc.)
- when we use our talents and skills
- when we serve and help others
- when we talk about Jesus to others (invest/invite)
- when we thank God for what he has made and what he has done
- We can SHOW God's LOVE to others ... in everything we do!