Managing Your Group
1. Once you've logged in from the link in your email, click on the group you wish to edit under the banner "My Groups".
2. On this page you can add an event, subscribe to your calendar, add a member, email your group, add resources so the members of your group can have access to them, or see who has applied to be part of your group through the online portal. NOTE: People will be able to sign up online to attend your group The sign up period will only be for a few weeks. You will receive an email notifying you if someone would like to request to be part of your group. You will have the option to accept or decline (please give a reason in the message section if you decline). You will receive a notification if you group reaches 8 people and your group will automatically close if you get 12 people in your group. You can add individuals manually on your group page after it closes.
3. On the top of the page, you will have the option to EDIT your group information
4. You can change your groups name, picture profile, scheduling info, and contact info. NOTE: We recommend not changing the email and phone number. That information is open to the public so we want people to email the office with questions and not you directly (we don't want you to get spammed).
5. In the Editor Section you can make any notes you want the public to know about your group before they sign up (Ex. Childcare provided, We do dinners, We will meet Sundays or Saturdays depending on the calendar).
6. You can add locations for your group that you can link to in your events so group members will have the right address. You can always edit or delete a location by using the small icons at the bottom of this section. NOTE: Only group members will be able to see exactly where your group will be meeting. The Public will only see an approximate location so they can decide if your group is close enough to attend.
If you have any questions or are not able to change something, please contact us below.