Managing Your Group
MANAGE YOUR GROUP ON THE PUBLIC GROUP PAGE
1. Once you've logged in from the link in your email, click on the group you wish to edit under the banner "My Groups".
2. At the bottom of this page you will see any pending requests for who as applied to be part of your group through the online portal.
NOTE: People will be able to sign up online to attend your group. You will receive an email notifying you if someone would like to request to be part of your group. You will have the option to accept or decline (please give a reason in the message section if you decline). You will receive a notification if you group reaches 8 people and your group will automatically close if you get 12 people in your group. You can add individuals manually on your “Manage Group on Planning Center” page.
MANAGE YOUR GROUP ON PLANNING CENTER
3. To manage your group: At the top of your groups page click the button “Manage Group on Planning Center.”
4. On the “Manage Your Group Planning Center Page” you can click through your tabs to manage your members, add an event, add resources for members of your group, change your group settings, see your attendance reports, and see the overview of your group.
5. Under the Settings tab:
You can change your groups name, picture profile, scheduling info, and contact info. NOTE: We recommend not changing the email and phone number. That information is open to the public so we want people to email the office with questions and not you directly (we don't want you to get spammed).
You can make any notes you want the public to know about your group before they sign up (Ex. Childcare provided, We do dinners, We will meet Sundays or Saturdays depending on the calendar).
You can add locations for your group that you can link to in your events so group members will have the right address. You can always edit or delete a location by using the small icons at the bottom of this section. NOTE: Only group members will be able to see exactly where your group will be meeting. The Public will only see an approximate location so they can decide if your group is close enough to attend.
6. To Email your Members: Under the Members Tab you can select the email icon to email your group.
If you have any questions or are not able to change something, please contact us below.