At Princetown, we want to make your visit an enjoyable experience and for you to be our guest. Princetown is laid back for people, whatever their background, including those who have never been to church before.
Here's what you can expect...
- You don't have to dress up.
- Friendly people will smile and say hello.
- There will be clean, fun, and safe age-appropriate settings for your children (babies - 4th grade).
- The service will include some contemporary music, reading from the Bible, prayer, and a teaching time.
- After about 75 minutes, it's over.
- After the service, we invite you to join us for coffee and refreshments in our Café -- just through the doors at the front of the sanctuary.
To CHECK-iN your kids for your first time at Princetown, enter at the front doors and follow the signs for Kids CHECK-iN station. Once there one of our volunteers would love to help you get your kids registered!
What's available for children during the service?
Our nursery is available for babies ages 0-2. You may take your child there before the service begins or you can go there at any time during the service. During the worship service, kids ages 3 years - 4th grade are dismissed to attend Kids Church. If your children attend, you can check them out at the end of the service in our education wing or have them stay for Sunday School.
What about middle school and high school students?
We offer a variety of events, activities and services for our students and encourage teens grades 6 and up to join their parents in our Sunday morning service.
We want teens to grow in their relationship with Jesus and have an impact on others during their teen years. The teens meet on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM, Sunday mornings at 11:00 AM, and for other special activities.
Will I be asked to donate money?
An offering will be taken but we ask that you just be our guest and do not feel obligated to participate.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have --or firstname.lastname@example.org