We know coming to church can be scary, so here's what you can expect on Wednesday Night
- You don't have to dress up.
- Friendly teens and adults will smile and say hello.
- The night starts with some free time.
- The RockLife Cafe is open for you to purchase candy and beverages.
- The evening generally includes some games, music, reading from the Bible, prayer, and a teaching time specific to Middle and High School.
- At the end of the night (during the school year), you'll be given an opportunity to be heard and share, if you want, in a Life Group.
Life groups are groups of teens and an adult leader that get together to know and support each other through life. Teenagers of the same age and gender are grouped.
- After about 120 minutes, it's over.
That's it. We look forward to seeing you!