Online Giving Instructions
Here are instructions for how you can set up your Personal Online Giving page. NOTE: All trip attendees need to set up a page.
- Go to our main Fundabilities giving page: https://fundabilities.com/rocklife-missions-trip
- Scroll down and on the right hand side of the page click on the "Raise With Me" picture.
- Click the "REGISTER" button.
- Check the box on the "Terms of Fundabilities Registration" and then click "Continue to Registration Form" (NOTE: Fundabilities will be donating their 4.9% fee just for us)
- Fill in the information to sign up to support this campaign and click "Sign Up Now to Start Your Campaign"
- In a new tab or window, go to your email you signed up with, open the email that was sent to you from Fundabilites, and click the link to activate your account (it may take a few minutes for the email to be sent. You can ask for it to be resent on the page where you signed up for the account)
- Once you've clicked the link, you will be asked to log in. Click "Login" and use the username and password you created and Login.
- Fill in the information but stay on that page and follow the rest of these setup instructions.
- Once you have filled in your name you will see your campaign's custom url in the "Campaign Url" box. Copy and paste that url in your downloaded Donation Form. (NOTE: to download a Google Doc, click the "File" tab and then "Download As")
- Make sure you set your goal to $430
- In the "Tell us how you are supporting this Cause" section you can write a short note about why you are raising support or copy and paste the generic information on the Fundabilities RockLife Missions Trip page.
- Make sure you include at the bottom of your "Tell us how you are supporting this Cause" section the exact quote at the bottom of this page.
- Click "Next" and feel free to explore the tabs and add your personal touch (NOTE: Do not add any gifts and tickets - just click next. Remember these pages are public. You can log back in and edit anything).
If you have any questions, Contact Ian
YOU MUST ADD THESE WORDS BELOW TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR "Tell us how you are supporting this Cause" section.
If you see that I have met my support goal, I would respectfully ask that you still consider giving so I can help other members of my group attend. All the money collected will first go towards me. Any money raised over the amount needed by an individual person will go towards supporting others that did not receive the full support, supplies we will be bringing, and then towards other youth trips.
The information below will appear on your emailed gift receipt. You can print off that email to use for income tax purposes.
Princetown Evangelical Presbyterian Church
3662 Gifford Church Rd.
Duanesburg, NY 12056
This organization qualifies under the 501(c)(3) IRS tax code as a tax exempt organization.
Donor did not receive any tangible good or services for their contribution. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL RECEIPT FOR INCOME TAX PURPOSES
Kevin Moran / General Treasurer