REGISTRATION INFO BELOW
DROPOFF & Pickup @ Princetown Church
6PM (2/9) - 12:10pM (2/11)
$75 PER STUDENT
What is Winter Blast: A Middle School and High School get away. Get closer to God and Friends. Great Activities and Much More. Grades 6-12
Permission Slips and Money Due by FEB 4th
Eat dinner before being dropped off on the 9th
Travel with RockLife to Huntersfield Retreat Center for overnights and local spots for more events
Gym Sports, Hiking, Games, Tubing and or Sleding, Food, Time with God, Free Time, Friends, and Much Much More!
Students must bring a sleeping bag, bedding and toiletries
For questions, contact Pastor Ian (Princetown/RockLife)
Permission slips due at the same time as payment - Slip must be turned in to Pastor Ian
Click the button to print your permission slip
- By filling out this form below, you are consenting to have your teenager attend and that all the information provided is truthful.
- You can fill out one permission slip for multiple students.
Cash or Check Payment
- Make Cash or Check Payment
- Turn in signed Permission Slip with payment
- make checks payable to “PEPC” - Turn in Payment to Pastor Ian
$75 by Feb. 4th
- You can buy multiple tickets at one time